There's been a lot of good information floating around this week, so here's a snappy little roundup of my favorite or mentally-marked-as-noteworthy articles!
- Restaurant Chains Donate Unserved Food to Families in Need - via Earth911
- Green Your Happy Hour with a Sustainable Sip - via Earth911
- Going Organic on a Budget - via Whole Foods Market blog
- Litterati: A Global Digital Landfill of Instagrammed Trash - via good.is
- Energy Efficiency Program Stalled for Adjustments - via The Independent (Lafayette, LA)
- Introducing the Scrooser, An Eco-friendly Urban Scooter - via DesignTAXI
- Solar Coming to 200 More Walgreens Roofs - via Treehugger
- Webster Pierce, a 72-year-old Wave Runner Inventer, May be the Last, Best Hope for Sinking Bayou - via HuffPost Green
- Highlights of President Barack Obama's National Plan to Combat Climate Change - via Washington Post
Go out and have a wonderful weekend! Or cry over the fact that it's ALREADY the last weekend of June...