Well, here we are...the final weekend of 2012. What a year it's been! I've really enjoyed reopening eco cajun this year and being dedicated to helping y'all learn green tips and save a little money.
Let's look back at this year, shall we?
- April 10, 2012 - My first new eco cajun post since 2010.
- September 11, 2012 - The first eco cajun post with the site's redesign.
- Apartment Therapy's "A Year of Living Green Best of 2012."
- "Rebecca Tarbotton, Rainforest Action Network's Executive Director, Dies In Swimming Accident."
- Lisa Jackson, head of the Environmental Protection Agency, resigned.
- Earth911's 12 eco-stories they say will restore your faith in humanity.
- 2012 in review, in terms of billion-plus-dollar weather stories.
- NASA's top images of 2012.
- Five green prophet stories of 2012.
- Greenwise's top green business stories of 2012.
- Environmental Leader's most-read energy management stories of 2012.
And a little housekeeping, if you're in the Lafayette area: If you live in a home with curbside trash pickup, you can leave your cleaned real Christmas tree on the curb on yard waste day, and it will be picked up and brought to the compost facility. If you live in an apartment, you can bring your cleaned real Christmas tree to the compost facility (North Dugas Road on the way to Carencro). For other information, see the Lafayette Consolidated Government New Year's Week trash schedule press release.
And this is it for the year from me! See y'all on Tuesday, starting fresh!